Sunday, August 28, 2011

Some EP Layouts for RAH

Since I'm stuck inside waiting for Hurricane Irene to pass me by, I thought it might be a good time to update my blog!! It was an Echo Park month at Right at Home Scrapbooking this month! I got to work with both the new Victoria Gardens and some more Splash!!! My first layout uses Victoria Gardens. It's a picture of my daughter with her grand parents in Florida. We had a lovely dinner out for her birthday at a great restaurant called Blue in Flaggler Beach. It was a wonderful night! I really love the Cheerful Words paper and the Element stickers are perfect!
My next layout used EP's Victoria Gardens as well. The picture is of my daughter and her best friend at the Scholastic Awards in June. I created the flower by dyeing seam tape with some Glimmer Mist and looping it around on a Gluber. The tutorial I created can be seen here.




My last EP layout of the month uses the ever fun Splash collection. I also added a couple of Whimsy buttons and fishy pins! Love those Whimsies!



We'll, that's it for now. I'll be back soon with some fun layouts using My Mind's Eye's Hip Hooray Girl Collection. Hope everyone stays safe in this weather! Just hoping my trees hold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!