Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August at LCOM


Just wanted to share a couple of layouts I created for Let's Capture our Memories this month. I got to work with My Mind's Eye's Hip Hooray Girl collection... love the colors in this collection, so bright and cheerful! Perfect for birthdays and celebrations.
Last year, Caroline had candles at every meal on her birthday... including breakfast! I had fun with the details on this one... especially the corrugated owl from Jillibean! I also made the ribbon flower using Maya Road Pleated trim and a Gluber. And of course... there are Whimsies!






After using Hip Hooray for a couple of birthday layouts, I tried to used them for another theme... I almost succeeded! This is a picture of Caroline at a friend's birthday party... since it was the 3rd of July, they had sparklers!

I sprayed the Jillibean corrugated shapes with some Glimmer Mist to make them shine and I used Stickles on the letters to keep with the sparkle theme.




That's all for today.... I'll be back with some Echo Park Dots and Stripes projects next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!