Friday, September 30, 2011

Simple Stories at RAH

I got to play with some Simple Stories Happy Day at Right at Home this month. I've decided that Simple Stories is becoming one of my new favs... LOVE the colors and there are so many embellies with each collection. This picture is from my daughter's 13th birthday party last month... a small affair... just 18 of her closest friends. Oh well, live and learn. At least the weather was good and they had fun! The layout is based on Creative Scrappers Sketch 164.

I used some cappuccino twine from the Twinery to make a balloon bunch.



There were so many alpha stickers with the collection, I decided to do all of my journaling in stickers!

That's all for today... I'll be back soon with the layout I created for the MFT Fan Club at Right at Home featuring a bunch of the new September MFT Die namics and some Jillibean papers!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I like that you used the sticker letters for the journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!