Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yesterday

This week my husband and I celebrated our 19th Anniversary. I have a hard time believing we've been married that long. I think I may have to give up telling everyone I'm 29... it's beyond the respectable limits at this point! Since I had a post due for LCOM on our anniversary I thought it would be perfect to scrap our wedding photo. I still haven't done a book for our wedding... talk about a bit behind... someday I'll get to it! Here's the layout I created using Bo Bunny's Garden Girl Line.



I love the chipboard pieces that come with this line, I used the leafy flourish as a backdrop for the flowers I die cut using MFTs new Prima Donna Petals Die namic.

The butterfly was "fussy cut" from the Garden Girl Paper.


That's all for now... it was fun to look back many years (and a couple of dress sizes!) Check out the Bo Bunny Garden Girl Collection Kit at LCOM! You'll love the colors and patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!