Monday, October 24, 2011

Layouts from the Weekend

I had so much fun this weekend cropping with the girls from Right at Home Scrapbooking. I was somewhat productive... got some DT stuff done and also a couple of "for fun" layouts. Take a peek...


I based this layout on the Jillibean Soup October Sketch...and the papers are from their Homemade 6-Bean Soup Line. The picture is of my daughter about 12 years ago. She was home sick and I was trying to participate in a conference call... she had so much fun tearing into the folded laundry...

I LOVE the Jillibean Corrugated Alphas, and the Jute Flowers were just perfect!



The other "for fun" layout I did was based on the 10/15 Saturday Sketch from Bella Blvd. I used Making the Team...SO happy to finally find a sports line that works for gymnastics! These pictures are from States last May... the Quiggs Prep Novice Team did Awesome!




The word stickers were perfect! I also loved the little banner stickers and created a hanging banner with them and some twine from the Twinery.


I'll be back later in the week with a fun Halloween Mini and my final (sniff...) LO as part of the Marketing Team for LCOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!