Saturday, November 26, 2011

Crate Paper at RAH

I got to play with some Crate Paper Farmhouse at Right at Home this month... perfect for fall themed pictures! Here's what I came up with.

I based this layout on a sketch by Frances Sylvia. The picture is of my daughter and friend apple picking at Dowses' Orchard in Sherborn, MA. I finally got to use my apple Whimsy pin!



I loved the fan fold flower embellies that are part of the Farmhouse Collection.


For the journalling, I stitched lines on a tag.


My next layout was based on Creative Scrappers Sketch 182. The picture is from the same day, we went to their farm stand store. Loved the pumpkins!



I cut the leaves on my Cricut using files from SVG Cuts and added a cute little acorn Whimsy.




That's all for today... I'll be back soon with some December Projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!