Monday, July 23, 2012

New Colors at The Twinery!!!

I'm so excited to be able to announce that there are four new colors available at The Twinery! Take a peek at these AWESOME colors!


Aren't they just GORGEOUS!!!  I love them all so much, I don't even think I could pick a favorite!  As soon as I got them in the mail, I started a fun card to celebrate the release. 


I used all four colors as the background for this simple card.  To complete the card,  I just added a fun Whimsy button and flower pin as well as some cute flags from Bella Blvd.  I thought the colors matched perfectly!

Make sure to head on over to The Twinery Blog to learn about the great deals they have right now on both spools and sampler packs of these new colors!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!