Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Sew" Darn Cute!

Hi Everyone...I'm here today with my take on our latest challenge at The Twinery  "You're Sew Fine!" 
 
 
Projects can include sewing-themed items or projects that you have used twine to sew with! I LOVE using twine to stitch on my projects, so I decided to create a fun fall-themed card and stitch with some Solid Cappuccino Twine.

 
Don't you just LOVE this tree stump card base???  It was created by Kristy the owner of Some Odd Girl Stamps and fellow Paper Issues designer.  As soon as I saw this file I thought of the little Hedgehog DoodlePop from Doodlebug Designs!  It's from their Happy Harvest Collection...a favorite new release of mine!   The cut file didn't have stitching holes so I used my piercer to create a stitching line around the edge.  This is an easy way to add a little something extra to your projects.
 
 
And here are some more close ups of my card.
 
 
 
 
 

The speech bubble die and stamps are from Lawn Fawn's A Birdie Told me set.  If you would like to play along with our challenge, you could win this FABULOUS prize!

 
See the original post  here for rules and to link up!  There is also still time to link up to Paper Issue's Twinery Issue here!!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!