Sunday, February 2, 2014

Creative Scrappers: Sketch 261 Reveal

Hi Everyone...I have a fun reveal today...Creative Scrappers Sketch 261.  Take a peek at the sketch:

 
I stayed pretty true to the sketch....here's my take...
 
 
I had fun with this one using Simple Stories Daily Grind collection...the colors are so bright and happy!  The pics are me and my kitty Daisy...she insists on lap cuddles often, and sometimes humors me and lets me take selfies. (yes, I'm a crazy cat lady....)

 
This flair button is from PandaEightDesigns...and the cute heart speech bubble is from Maya Road.


In place of the strips in the sketch, I used one of Amy Tangerine's stitching templates to stitch a row of arrows with some Stone Solid Twine from The Twinery.


That's all for today...make sure to stop by the Creative Scrappers Blog to check out all of the projects from the Design Team!  Also, make sure to link up your take on the sketch and you could win this month's fab prize from our February Sponsor Paper Camellia...

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics and I love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I love how you embroidered the small arrows on your layout! This adds such a great personal touch - great LO and reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun use of the sketch Kathy!! Love the cute stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice take on the sketch Kathy, I especially love the Amy Tan stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout love the cat's expressions. Daily grind is a nice kit I gotta get mine out and play a bit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!