Friday, May 16, 2014

Right at Home Scrapbooking: May Class Layout

Hi Everyone...I have another layout for Right at Home Scrapbooking today...this time it's one of the class layouts we'll be creating in this month's It's a Plan class...take a peek...
 

 Love these pictures...we were just hanging out one day and decided to take some Family group selfies! The papers are from My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste Collections, and  I used the Cute Cameras 2  and Precious Polaroids MFT Dienamics ...thought they were perfect for this layout!
 
 
 
 
 
If you're local and would like to join us...this month's class will be held on Saturday, May 31st at 10:30am. That's it for me today..I'll be back on Sunday with a post for Paper Issues.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Your pages just rock! Always happy and stand out. Another awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout!!! Great pictures and that camera with photo is AMAZING. I love how you made me see this collection in a new light. I am pinning for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Kathy! Love all of the energy from the patterned papers to go along with the cute selfie photos!! And the b&w photos look really awesome, with the paper colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout - love the selfies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love all the pictures and of course the die cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!