Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Doodlebug Design: The Graduates

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun layout using the new The Graduates Collection from Doodlebug Design!   This was the perfect collection to create my project celebrating my 25th (gulp) reunion from college!  You have to love the '80's big hair!  I should've taken stock in AquaNet!
 
 
The best thing about The Graduates is that you can customize it to go with almost any school color scheme!  I pulled out the gold and black pieces from the collection and added some maroon cardstock... perfect for Boston College!
 
 
The back drop for my title was created using some of the gold Sprinkles Vellum.  If you haven't tried it yet, it's wonderful and it cuts well using your electronic die cut machines!

 
I wanted to show off some more of the patterned papers so I added a little 3x4 card and filled in the circles with different papers.


For final accents I added some of the stickers from the Icon Sticker sheet and some of the new Graduation Star Sprinkles!  They're so sparkly! Make sure to head on over to the Doodlebug Blog to see more design team inspiration and to find out how you can win this collection for yourself!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I totally adore the little details on this page, Kathy! Such a fun photo and this collection couldn't be more perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, Kathy. Love how you set up the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your page! Great colors and a perfect photo to match!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!