Friday, June 13, 2014

More Twinery Fun

Hi Everyone,  I'm up over at The Twinery again today with a fun, summery project.  I pulled out some of my favorite Solid Twines (Caribbean, Honeydew & Midnight Blue), my Hana Ami Flower Loom,

 
 and a plain pair of flip flops...this is what I came up with:

 
If you've never worked with the loom before, it's really easy...and you can mix and match Twinery colors to come up with so many different combinations!

 
To attach the flowers , I pulled out my hot glue gun (not low-temp), put a good amount on the back of each flower center, and pressed it to the strap. 


And they look really cute with a good pedicure! (any excuse to get a pedi, right?)  Please excuse my pasty Irish feet, summer's just getting started here in New England!  I'll be back tomorrow with a fun layout for the latest issue at Paper Issues, Food for thought!  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Cute Kathy! What a brilliant idea! I need that flower loom! Much better than the cardboard homemade contraption I rigged up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These turned out AWESOME! So clever and your toes look so cute in your newly decorated flip flops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and fun! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!