Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Right at Home Scrapbooking: June Mood Board

Hi Everyone...I'm back today with a layout I created using the June Mood Board over at Right at Home Scrapbooking and Sketch 271 from Creative Scrappers.  Take a peek at the Mood Board & sketch:
 

 
And here's what I came up with:
 
 
I love this picture of me and my cousins... it's the first time in years we were all together for my cousin Christine's bridal shower.  It's always a good time with these girls!!!  I used some goodies from My Mind's Eye Now & Then Dorothy collection.  Love the touches of silver!




That's it for me today...I'll be back tomorrow to showcase the layouts I created for the last It's a Plan class at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!