Monday, September 22, 2014

Right at Home Scrapbooking: Fall Banner

Hi Everyone, today I have a fun fall banner that I created for Right at Home Scrapbooking using some Simple Stories Sweater Weather!

I started my with some files I purchased in the Silhouette Store to create the layered banner pieces.  I then added some leaves and the letters, popping them up with some foam tape for dimension.  (both cut files from Lori Whitlock)  I fell in love with the little critters & shapes in the Die Cut pack from the Sweater Weather collection and had to add a few of those as well!  Here are some close ups of the letters...





 That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun project, Kathy! Loving the big leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner is darling! You just might be selling me on this collection. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!