Thursday, September 11, 2014

Doodlebug Designs: Ghouls & Goodies Mini Album

Hi Everyone, today I have a fun mini I created for Doodlebug Designs using the new Ghouls & Goodies Collection.  I LOVE Halloween... I love seeing all of the neighborhood kiddos in their costumes, and of course, there is the candy...  Unfortunately my daughter has reached the age where she doesn't Trick or Treat anymore!!!  (sniff...) soooo... I dug out 15 years of pictures to create a mini that shows her in her costumes throughout those years!
 
 
The album is made up of pages from Lori Whitlock's Build a Mini Album files.  For my title, I used the new Doodlebug Chippers and some totally adorable Doodlepops!  Each page showcases a different year's costume!


 
I LOVE the Halloween Treats Sprinkles Shapes!!  And the new Mini Paperclips are fun to use!



I decided to add Sprinkles Vellum in between some of my pages.  Mostly I left them plain, but I couldn't resist adding the Spider from the Diecuts Craft Kit to the one below...even better is that he is double sided so it looks like he's peeking through the next page!  Only Doodlebug could make a spider cute!  Also, if you didn't know, the new Halloween Sprinkles are sparkly!!!



 
I think I used just about all of the Doodlepops from this collection...they were too cute to resist!





 
The new Washi tapes are great too...I wanted them to show a bit more on my pages, so I first put them on white cardstock and cut them out so they stand out.

 
I think I used just about everything in the making of this mini!! There was no sticker sheet or embellishment left untouched!  The great thing about this collection is that it works for all sorts of costumes...cute, scary, bright colors or black...it all coordinates well!  Well, that's it for today, be sure to check out the Doodlebug Blog to see all of the Halloween inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!