Thursday, September 18, 2014

Doodlebug Designs: Another Happy Camper Layout & a Free Cut File!

I'm back today with my second Doodlebug Design Happy Camper layout.  As I mentioned, I truly am not a camper, but in my younger years, we camped as a family all the time!  I remember many a trip to Maine or Canada!  We still have a lot of those pictures, many of which have us wearing trash bags (since it was sure to rain, and we always forgot rain gear!) but I did find some fun pictures to scrap! 
We often camped with the same family...and one of our favorite places was Bunganut Lake in Alfred, ME.  We always made a point of getting some fabulous Maine lobsters for dinner!  Here I am (circa 1974) enjoying the lobsters, and later some S'mores!





 
Again, I used the Icon Stickers and some Doodlepops to create small scenes. Now for a freebie!!  I created a Silhouette file for the grid and "torn boxes" in my layout and I'd love to share it with you.  You can download the file here. I hope you enjoy it!!  That's it for me today.  Make sure to keep stopping by the Doodlebug blog to check out all of the Happy Camper inspiration from the team!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!