Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Best Day

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a layout I created for the Paper Issues Product spotlight featuring Cedar Lane by Pink Paislee.  I think this is one of my all time favorite collections!  Take a peek...

 
Now that my daughter and her friends are all driving, I need to rely on them to take pictures for me.  Luckily they humor me!  These pictures are from a recent apple picking trip to a local orchard.
 
 
I love the ephemera packs from Pink Paislee... how cute are those foxes?  Here are a few more close-ups...

 
 

The splashes of gold in the collection add the perfect bit of sparkle!  If you'd like some Pink Paislee Cedar Lane to scrap your fall pictures, stop by the Paper Issues Store to stock up!  Use code KATHYS and you can get 20% off your entire order.
 
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!