Monday, October 26, 2015

Black Cat Pumpkin

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun project that I made just because I felt like it!  Recently I saw that Michael's Stores had a #TrickYourPumpkin Sweepstakes going on.  They want you to decorate one of their craft pumpkins and post it to IG.  So, in the spirit of the holiday, I created this...


I started with one of their craft pumpkins that was already painted in Chalkboard paint.  After cutting his cute face, I used some Doodlebug Design papers to make the Ears, Tail and bow tie.  The whiskers are made from the new Chunky Twine from Doodlebug.  I dipped them in some fabric stiffener to make them stick out.  I've named this pumpkin my "Jax-o-Lantern," after my sweet new kitty Jax... and because I'm a bit crazy.
 

 
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!