Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lori Whitlock: October Creative Team Blog Hop



Hi Everyone!  It's time for the Lori Whitlock October Creative Team Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Traci's blog, but if not, here's the order of things....
 

I decided to mix things up this month and work with one of Lori's fun Print and Cut files.  I downloaded the new Happy Planner Sticker Sheets  (available here in the Silhouette Store), printed them out on Sticker Paper and went to work adding them to my planner!

 
The file prints four sets of the stickers... plenty to play with!
 
 
The colors and words were perfect for my planner!
 
 
Now, a few things for you!  First off, there is a sale in Lori's Shop today only!  Use code OCTOBER and get 30 % off your purchase!
 
 
You can also get 30% off your digi scrap needs at Snap, Click, Supply.
 
 
And just for hopping along, we have a freebie for you that you download right HERE (http://www.loriwhitlock.com/shop/halloween-and-autumn-life-cards)
Simply add the file to your shopping cart and it will come up with no charge (no code necessary).
 

Last but not least, be sure to enter to win a $20 gift card to Lori's SVG Shop!
 




 
That's it for me, your next stop on the hop is Cathy Harper!  Thanks for stopping by to peek!

5 comments:

  1. this is so fun Kathy! I need to go print these out asap! So cute! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the chances that you and Corri were on the same wavelength? Hee-hee. I love how they are both different though and it's such a great idea--Completely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seeing more and more planner ideas. Love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stickers are happy indeed! Love the colors and the labels. Your planner looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fun...I am going to print these for my daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!