Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Gingham Linen Petite Prints

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun project featuring the new Doodlebug Design Gingham Linen Petite Prints!  I just LOVE the color on color prints of these papers!  They are so versatile, and add the perfect touch of pattern!  I decided to use them to create a fun Disney Themed mini album to showcase our pictures from a few years ago!  Take a peek...
 
 
 

The cut file I used for the album and the cute little suitcase box that holds it is from Lori Whitlock.  I used the basic pieces of her file, and customized it some.  I put it all together using some Ladybug, Lemon, Bubble Blue and Beetle Black Gingham Linen Petite Prints.  Here are some close-ups of the inside of the album...

 
One of the things I love most about Doodlebug is that you can always find stickers and embellishments to go with your basic color scheme since they always use the same basic color palette!  I added embellishments and stickers from a number of different collections.  I also used a few of the Gingham Assortment Washi rolls which coordinated perfectly!

 



 
I just love how this turned out!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable... love the layouts, colours... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!