Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Lori Whitlock | Bee Shaped Spring Card

Hi Everyone! I'm back today with another of the adorable spring cards from the Lori Whitlcock SVG Shop.  Wouldn't you "bee" so happy to receive this A2 Shaped Card Bee ( SVG, Silhouette)?  I know I would!



This little card so fun and festive and can be used for a number of different occasions.  It even comes with a file for an envelope so you can make one to match!  I pieced my card together using some papers from Doodlebug Design.


If you purchase this card as part of the Spring Easter Card Bundle in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop, you get bonus sentiment files that can help you customize the cards!


That's it for me today, thanks for stopping  by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!