Saturday, May 4, 2019

Doodlebug Design | iNSD Cut File Exclusive

To celebrate interNational Scrapbook Day, Doodlebug has created a fun new cut file!  It is free today only,  here in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop!


I got to play with the file a little early.  As soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted to scrap some of my pictures from this year's Crop on the Cape!  Take a peek...


I had fun picking papers.  I used the 6x6 pads from a number of Doodlebug Collections.  I like the smaller pattern size for the letters.  I then set out to find embellishments to match my letters to add some tone on tone details to my design.


I finished it of with some stitching and some coordinating sprinkles!


Make sure to stop by Lori's shop today to get this fun file for free!  If you make something using the file be sure to tag #NSD2019DB so we can see it!   Make sure to check out the Doodlebug Blog, Facebook and Instagram all day today for challenges and giveaways!   I'll be back later today with another fun Doodlebug NSD project!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!