Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Lori Whitlock | June Creative Team Blog Hop



Hi Everyone!   It's time for the June Creative Team Blog Hop over at Lori Whitlock!  You should have arrived here from Traci's Blog.  Here's the order for today's hop!

Lori Whitlock
Traci Penrod
Kathy Skou {You are here}
Anita Mulcahey
Brandie Adams
Brigit Mann
Michelle Zerull


Ashley Cook

I made Lori's Happy Father's Day Shirt Card (SVG, Silhouette).  My husband loves a good fun summer shirt, and this will be perfect for him!



The file comes with it's own envelope too!  I used papers from Doodlebug's Fun in the Sun and Petite Prints Collections to piece it together.

There's a sale happening in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop!  Use code JUN2019 to get 25% off all SVGs and Commercial Licenses!


Also, how about a free file!!  This file is free for today only!  No code or minimum required.



Finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to Lori's SVG Shop!



Your next hop stop is Anita!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


1 comment:

  1. Oh My!!! I love it. Love the paper it makes the whole card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!