Monday, May 25, 2020

Lori Whitlock | Lemonade Stand Box Card

Happy Memorial Day!  To me it always been the unofficial start to summer...  and summer makes me think of sitting on the patio or boat sipping lemonade!.  When I saw this adorable Lemonade Stand Box Card (SVG, Silhouette) from Lori Whitlock I just had to make it!


I pieced my Lemonade Stand together using some papers from Doodlebug Design.  This "sweet" card (pun totally intended...) is easy to assemble.  The sentiments are done using the print and cut function of your cutting machine, and if you need a little help, this general assembly tutorial for shaped box cards will get you pointed in the right direction.  It also folds flat for mailing and will fit in the free Center Box Card Envelope in Lori's Shop.  It's the perfect little card to send to someone to let them know you're thinking of them!

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!