Monday, June 1, 2020

Doodlebug Design | Hey Cupcake Tag Mini Album

Have you seen all of the fun new Doodle Cuts from Doodlebug Design?  They come in some fun shapes and are perfect for cardmaking and scrapbooking!  I used a bunch of the new dies to create this tag mini album.  My daughter spent last summer working and living in NYC.  She celebrated her 21st Birthday there... which actually turned into a month of celebrations.  Lucky for me she shared lots of pictures, (and honestly I stole some from Instagram, lol) which I printed up for this fun mini.  Take a peek...


I used the big tag from the Large Tags Doodle Cuts as the base of my album.  I printed my photos about 1.75" square, which was the perfect size to fit the tags and leave room for some embellishments.  The papers and embellishments are from the adorable Hey Cupcake Collection.


For my cover, I added one of the Nesting Scallops Doodle Cuts to frame my title.  The Happy stamp is from the Happy Birthday Doodle Stamps, and the cute little champagne bottle is from the Occasions Holidays Doodle Stamp set.  Here are some close-ups of the inside pages...


The stickers from the mini icons sheet were the perfect size to decorate my tags.  I also added stickers from the This and That sheet and some Chit Chat pieces.  The wine glasses stamp is from the Occasions Everyday Doodle Stamps set.


The Borders and Edges Doodle Cut dies were an easy way to embellish my tags.  I also added a few of the smaller tags from the Mini Tags Doodle Cuts in between my larger tags for embellishment.  My favorite is the clear shaker tag I made by cutting 2 of the larger tags from a sheet protector, stitching and filling with some Doodlebug Sequins.

To complete the album, I created a little tassel using some Doodlebug Chunky Twine.  My daughter loved this little collection of pictures.  Tag minis are really a great way to scrap a small number of photos.  They make great gifts too!



You can really make so many different types of projects with the new  Doodle Cuts and Doodle Stamps.  They are good for planners, cards, scrapbook pages.... just about anything you can think of!  If you've used them in your projects, be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram.  We love to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

Doodlebug Products Used:
Hey Cupcake Collection
Nesting Scallops Doodle Cuts
Borders & Edges Doodle Cuts
Mini Tags Doodle Cuts
Large Tags Doodle Cuts
Happy Birthday Doodle Stamps
Occasions - Everyday Doodle Stamps
Occasions - Holiday Doodle Stamps
Doodlebug Sequins
Chunky Twine
Chippers Alphas
Teensy Type Alphas

Other:
Sizzix Big Shot
Sewing Machine
Book Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!