Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Doodlebug Design | Land That I Love Layout

Last summer my daughter had an internship in NYC.  For the 4th of July she was invited to a friend's house all the way out on the north fork of Long Island, a town called Mattituck.  The girls had a blast!  Part of their celebration was at the Mattituck Old Fashioned Street Fair... lots of good food, music and crafts!  Lucky for me they also took lots of pictures!  It's so hard to get pictures of them out with friends once they reach a certain age!  I used the Land That I Love Collection to scrap one of my favorites.


I love the graph side of the America the Beautiful paper.  I used it as my background, then cut 3x4 pieces of some of the other patterned papers and lined them up to be the background for my photo.


I used a lot of the Odds & Ends to embellish.  I love that banner!


I also used some of the stickers from the This and That sheet as well as the icons sticker sheet.  And of course... I had to use some of the Stars and Stripes Shapes Sprinkles!


For my title, in addition to the Odds and Ends pieces, I used some of the new Sunshine alpha stickers... they are the perfect "in between" size!
Have you used the new Land That I Love Collection? Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram, we love to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG DESIGN PRODUCTS USED:
Land That I Love Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!