Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Cape Cod Resilience Fund Fundraiser with Jenn Shurkus

Hi Everyone, Today I'm showcasing a couple of projects using some fun stamps from my friend Jenn Shurkus!   Jenn  lives on Cape Cod and is raising money for the Cape Cod Resilience Fund. This fund will help small businesses on Cape Cod who are experiencing financial difficulties due to Covid-19. This fund will be around for the long run, and continue to help small businesses out in the future. 

YOU can help by purchasing one of Jenn's exclusive Cape Cod Stamp Set. For each set sold between June 15th- July 1st, $10 will be donated to the CCRF. Another way you can help? Share this with your creative friends and help spread the word! More details can be found on Jenn's Site .

Jenn's stamps are so cute, and are perfect for summer cards and projects!  I decided to make a couple of 3D projects with them... take a peek....


My first project is this cute little Cape Cod Cottage Treat Box.  I used Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Treat Box Die as the base.  I added some "weathered wood" siding using the Scalloped Treat Box Dog House Add-on and the windows and doors are from the Winter house add-on.  To complete my Cape Cottage look, I added the lobster trap and Adirondack Chair from Jenn's Stamp set.  This cute little box is the prefect size for some salt-water taffy or a couple of truffles from the Chatham Candy Manor! (my FAVORITE Candy shop on the Cape! )


We do a lot of boating around the Cape.  Last year we were lucky to get a boat slip in Provincetown for Carnival.  It's a WILD time!  We took this picture with friends on MacMillan Wharf..  It's one of my all time favorite pictures!  Jenn's stamps were the perfect addition to my shadowbox frame!


The Cape is near and dear to me.  Not only do we spend a lot of time there now, but I've been going every summer since I was a child, and worked summers there in high school (hello to the Breakfast Room!).  I even met my husband there way back in 1982!  It's a very seasonal area that relies on tourism for a huge part of their revenue, and with the pandemic, a lot of businesses will suffer.  If you love stamping, and the beach, please consider purchasing one of Jenn's Stamp sets, every little bit helps!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!