Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Lori Whitlock | Cat & Dog Explosion Boxes

I got to play with some new files from Lori Whitlock this week.  She has a few new Explosion Boxes in her shop, and of course I had to make the Cat and Dog versions!  Take a peek...


The Explosion Box Cat  is my favorite of course... I pieced it together with some Chloe Collection from Bella Blvd.  The boxes have 4 pockets where you can add photos, notes or gift cards and the top of the house comes off , so you can add a little treat!


The whole box folds up with a lid!


Even though I'm a crazy cat lady, I had to do the dog version as well!  I pieced the Explosion Box Dog together with some Cooper Collection by Bella Blvd.


 Here it is all folded up.  These would make great gifts for your pet loving friends!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!