Thursday, September 3, 2020

Lori Whitlock | Floating Easel Halloween Cards

Now that it's September, I feel it's OK to start thinking about Halloween (as opposed to July when the candy was added to my local market!)  Halloween may not look the same this year, but we can still celebrate by sending cards to our favorite goblins!  I created two new Floating Easel Cards and they are available in the Lori Whitlock SVG shop this week!  Take a peek...


Floating Easel Card Haunted House (SVG, Silhouette


Floating Easel Card Spider Web (SVG, Silhouette)

I pieced these together using some of the I Love Halloween Collection from Echo Park Paper.  I have an assembly tutorial on Lori's Blog here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!