Monday, February 8, 2021

Doodlebug Design | Made with Love Oven Cookie Box

I love to bake.  Cookies, cakes, bars... what's not to like?  So needless to say, the Made with Love collection is right up my alley!  Last year I made a fun little oven card (see post here) and I thought it would be fun to make a 3D Version using the collection that could double as a gift box for a little something sweet... take a peek...


I created the box by combining a cut file from Lori Whitlock with the So Much Pun Stove SVG.  It took some manipulation, but I think it looks like the little stove icon in the Made with Love Collection!


I made a little plate to hold some of the Bake Me Happy Cookie Shaped Sprinkles, and added a couple of the Icon Stickers to the stove back, because who doesn't have 12 things lined up on the back of their stove?


The oven door is made from a piece of transparency so you can peek in and see what's baking.


And the door opens out so you can get to the goodies inside.  To finish it off, I plan on including the recipe for my cookies on one of the new Made with Love Recipe Cards!


Have you created a fun project using the Made with Love Collection?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook & Instagram.  We love to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Made with Love Collection
Dot Stripe Petite Prints
Gingham Linen Petite Prints
Bumblebee Sprinkles
So Much Pun Stove SVG

Silhouette Cameo 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oven with the cookies that is really cute with the plate of cookies on top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!