Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Lori Whitlock | February Creative Team Blog Hop


Hi Everyone!   It's time for the February Creative Team Blog Hop over at Lori Whitlock!  You should have arrived here from Traci's Blog.  Here's the order for today's hop!

Corri Garza

I made the Mini Mailbox Treat Holder (SVG, Silhouette) For a great assembly tutorial see this post here.  I pieced mine together with some Papers from Doodlebug Design.


There's a sale happening in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop!  Use code FEB2021 to get 30% off all SVGs, Fonts and Commercial Licenses!


Also, how about a free file!!  This file is free for today only!  No code or minimum required.

And finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop?



Your next hop stop is Anita.  Thanks for stopping by to peek!

6 comments:

  1. Cute mailbox!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu have mail and bring on the valentines and chocolate - such a lovely projects! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mailbox! I am making a couple of those for some friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this file. I purchased so I could make for my grandkids

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!