Monday, March 22, 2021

Doodlebug Design | Hippity Hoppity Box Cards

Are you ready???  I have some REALLY fun news to share...  the Doodlebug Hippity Hoppity SVG files will be available starting tomorrow in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop and they are ADORABLE!!! (They will also be submitted to the Silhouette Store)  I was lucky enough to get a sneaky peek of the files, and used a couple of them to make some fun box cards.  Take a peek...


I'm going to be honest, it took me a good hour to decide which files to use... they are all so fun!  But in the end, the Bunny in Bucket and Carrot Car files won out!  I just love converting Doodlebug's SVG files from flat to 3D!  If you'd like to see how I do it, I did a tutorial a few years ago giving general instructions for how I convert a file.  You can find that tutorial here.


I started with the bunny in the bucket... that little cottontail sticking up in the air just won me over!  I used the purple side of the Hippity Hoppity paper for my bucket and trimmed it with some Woodgrain Petite Prints.  I cut the little bunny bottom from some petite prints and used the pink check side of the Easter Egg Stripe Paper for the little paw pads.  I embellished the file with some Odds & ends pieces and a glitter sprinkle for the pail handle.


Ok, how ridiculously cute is the little bunny driving a carrot car??  I mean... really...  I used the carrot side of the Mr. Cottontail paper for the body of his car and the grassy side of the Baby Carrots paper for the carrot top.  The rest was pieced using some coordinating petite prints.  I love how easy it is to find papers to match throughout all of Doodlebug's collections!  I finished off the car with some mini jewels on the tires, a chit chat piece and a carrot sprinkle from the Hippity Hoppity Shaped Sprinkles.

If you make something with the Hippity Hoppity Collection and/or Cut files, be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram.  We love to see what our fans create!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG DESIGN PRODUCTS USED
Hippity Hoppity Collection
Buffalo Check Woodgrain Petite Prints
Dot Stripe Petite Prints
Gingham Linen Petite Prints
Hippity Hoppity Bunny SVG File
Hippity Hoppity Carrot Car SVG File

OTHER
Silhouette Cameo
Adhesive
Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!