Thursday, March 11, 2021

Lori Whitlock | Easter Bunny Truck Card

 Hi Everyone!  I'm up on the Lori Whitlock Blog today with a tutorial showing how to assemble her new Box Card Truck Front End Easter Bunny file (SVG, Silhouette).  Take a peek...


How stinkin' cute is this card?  The bunny paws on the steering wheel just kill me!  No more hopping down the bunny trail... it's all zoom-zoom now!  I used some Petite Prints from Doodlebug Design to piece it all together.

The card also folds flat and fits into a 5x7 envelope.  For the full assembly tutorial, head over to this post on Lori's Blog.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!



2 comments:

  1. I love this card toooo much!!! Would you please share what paper you used? It’s beyond perfect! Ty!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sorry! I see it now! Didn’t see the doodlebug on the other post! Ty!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!