Monday, July 26, 2021

Doodlebug Design | Cute & Crafty Caddie Mini Album

I love all sorts of mini albums.  Traditional and non-traditional, so when I saw the adorable Craft Caddie from the Cute & Crafty cut files  I started thinking that a 3D caddie would make an adorable mini!  I set to work making an actual tote, and filled it with "cards" that are actually scrapbook pages!  Take a peek...


It's along the idea of a "recipe box" type album... a tote which holds the different pages.  I added some of the fun tools from the Odds & Ends to the tops of the pages so they stick up like an actual tool tote!  Of course, my tool tote is not nearly this neat or this cute!




The base of the box uses the Cute & Crafty Craft Caddie SVG.  I sandwiched a couple of small boxes between the layers to hold the pages.  I added the scissors, craft blade and rub-on tool from the Odds & Ends to the side pockets.  All that was left was to create some pages!



Cute & Crafty has so many fun embellishments, it's hard to decide which ones to use!  I started with these pages, but there is definitely room for more! 


I can't wait for my next in person crop!  I plan on taking LOTS of photos with friends to fill this little tote.  Have you made any projects using the Cute & Crafty Collection?  Be sure to tag @doodlebugdesign on Facebook & Instagram.  We LOVE to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.

Doodlebug Products Used
Cute & Crafty Collection
Gingham Linen Petite Prints
Dot Stripe Petite Prints
Buffalo Check Woodgrain Petite Prints
Doodle Cuts Borders & Edges

Other Products Used
Silhouette Cameo
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Square Dies
Photo Frame Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!