Monday, July 12, 2021

Doodlebug Design | Cute & Crafty Mini Album

One of my favorite activities is scrapping with friends.  Over the past year plus, I've missed being able to get together for fun weekend crops and seeing my scrappy buddies!  One of my favorites, the Crop on the Cape had to be cancelled the last 2 years... so I'm more than excited for 2022!  When I saw all the cuteness in the Cute & Crafty Collection, I decided to make a mini album so that I'd be all set to document what is guaranteed to be a fabulous time!


I started with the Cute & Crafty - Instagram Camera cut file from the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop as the base of my mini.  For the lens, I created a fun shaker filled with Doodlebug Sequins! 


I love how the SVG file had a photo coming from the camera, so I decided to create a slider for my album cover.  On the little photo that slides out I added my album title using some My Type Alphas. Once I had the cover done, I set to work decorating the different pages.

There are so many embellishments in this collection!  I picked my favorites from the Chit Chats, Bits & Pieces, the Odds & Ends, Icon Stickers, This & That Stickers and the mini icons to decorate the pages.  Oh and don't forget the adorable shaped sprinkles!  Here are some close ups...







Once I was all done with the pages, I bound my album using my Cinch Mini.  I cannot wait to get to the crop and take photos!  Have you made any projects using the new Cute & Crafty Collection?  Don't forget to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook & Instagram.  We love to see what you create!  That's it for me today, thank you for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Cute & Crafty Collection
Dot Stripe Petite Prints
Buffalo Check/Woodgrain Petite Prints
Gingham Linen Petite Prints
Doodlebug Sequins
Doodle Cuts Borders & Edges
Doodle Cuts Nesting Scallops

OTHER SUPPLIES:
Silhouette Cameo
Cinch Mini
Lawn Fawn Rectangle, Square & Circle Stitched dies
Sizzix Insta Photo Dies


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!