Monday, December 27, 2021

Doodlebug Design | Let it Snow Gift Card Holders

Hi Everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and got to spend at least some time with friends and family!  We had a wonderful time, good food, good friends & family!  Of course there was some last minute crazy gift buying on my part... a few gift cards, which I decided to package up with the ADORABLE Let it Snow Collection.  Take a peek...


My first gift card holder was for my daughter.  Every year, I do a little gift card surprise to her favorite shops.  She's living on her own these days in NYC so it's always fun to get some fun money to spend!  I made a slimline Gift Card wallet.  On the front, I used a circles die to cut fun windows and filled them some little scenes using the snowmen stickers from the Icon Sticker Sheet.


When you open the card, I added 4 pockets stacked on top of each other.  Each one holds a gift card.  And of course I had to add the adorable Santa and reindeer!


For my next two gift card holders, I created double slider cards.  I added some cute stamped images from the Arctic Friends Doodle Stamps on my first slider along with some Let it Snow Snowflake Sprinkles. The scallop edge was cut using a die from the All Occasion Borders and Edges Doodle Cuts. 


And when you pull the tab on the bottom, the gift card slides out of the top!  This was for my great niece who has a birthday right after Christmas!  I love how you can use Let it Snow for non-holiday projects!


For my second slider card I used the cute little snowman, tree and present stamps from the Winter Wonderland Doodle Stamps along with more snowflake sprinkles.


Again, pull the tab and the gift card pops out of the top and the sentiment on the bottom!

Have you created any projects using the Let it Snow Collection?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram, we always love to see what you make!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Let it Snow Collection
Arctic Friends Doodle Stamps & Doodle Cuts
Winter Wonderland Doodle Stamps & Doodle Cuts
All Occasion Borders and Edges Doodle Cuts

OTHER
Double Slider Dies (Lawn Fawn)
Frames Dies (Lawn Fawn)
Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lawn Fawn)
Slimline Stitched Dies (MFT)
Slimline Circles Die (MFT)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!