Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Lori Whitlock | Baby Lion Rectangle Pop Up Card

We are at that point in life where our neighborhood is starting to turn over... younger couples moving in and lots and lots of new babies!!  I love all the babies, so of course, I'm very excited for my new little neighbors! So it was perfect timing for Lori to out with the new Rectangle Pop Up Card Baby Bundle.  I particularly loved the cute little Rectangle Pop Up Card Baby Lion (SVG, Silhouette) and made it for a new little one!  Take a peek...


I used papers from Doodlebug Design to piece this together.  This cute little card does fold flat for mailing ( I would use a 6" Square envelope ).  For an easy assembly tutorial, see Lori's Rectangle Pop Up Card video here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


1 comment:

  1. Cute baby pop up card! Love the cute lion
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!