Thursday, March 17, 2022

LORI WHITLOCK | BUNNY CANDY DISPENSER

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I've jumped a head one holiday for my post today.  Easter will be here before we know it and I've been trying to get a head start on my Easter cards and crafts.  I'm over on the Lori Whitlock Blog today with this adorable Candy Dispenser Bunny (SVG, Silhouette).  It's such a fun way to package up some treats for your Easter Chicks!  Take a peek...


The bottom opens up to reveal some fun treats!  When you put the cover back on, the bottom stays closed.


It's perfect to hold kisses, jelly beans, chocolate eggs... now I'm hungry.....
Head over to Lori's Blog here for an easy assembly tutorial.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!