Monday, March 21, 2022

Doodlebug Design | Hippity Hoppity/Hoppy Easter Box Cards

Easter will be here before we know it!  I got a head start on some fun Easter Cards using both the Hoppy Easter and Hippity Hoppity Doodle Stamps and Doodle Cuts.  These sets go so well together, it's easy to create fun little scenes.  Take a peek...


For my first card, I mixed the cute little bunnies and Egg Hunt sign from the Hoppy Easter Doodle Stamps with the trees and fence from the Hippity Hoppity Doodle Stamps.  The cloud paper is from the Spring Things Collection, and is called April Showers.  This is one of my all time favorite paper!  I think I may have bought about 20 sheets worth!!!  The grass was made from citrus Gingham Linen Petite Prints.





I just love those little bunnies peeking out from the grass!  For my next card I got to use my all time favorite Doodlebug stamp.... the adorable little bunnies in the punch buggy car from the Hippity Hoppity Stamps.  I set up a scene where they were driving through the trees.  



The little bunnies peeking out the back window... they are just too cute!!  And I think that a pink punch buggy would be awesome!  

Have you made any cards with the Hoppy Easter or Hippity Hoppity Doodle Stamps?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram, we always love to see what you create!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Hippity Hoppity Doodle Stamps/Doodle Cuts
Hoppy Easter Doodle Stamps/Doodle Cuts
Spring Things - April Showers Cardstock
Gingham Linen Petite Prints

OTHER
Copic Markers
MFT Outside the Box Dies
White Cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!