Monday, April 4, 2022

Doodlebug Design | Hippity Hoppity Easter Basket

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on it's way!  I have always loved Easter crafting.  The fun pastel colors, the bunnies, lambs and chicks... and let's face it... the chocolate!  I created this fun little Easter basket, along with a paper version of an egg-hunt egg using the Hippity Hoppity Collection.  Take a peek...


I started with this SVG file from Lori Whitlock for my basket.  I cut it from the purple side of the Hippity Hoppity paper.  I love how the plaid pattern looks with the woven basket!  Inside the basket I added a fun little 3D Easter Egg from Simply Crafty SVGs filled of course with something sweet!


The egg was made using some petite prints and my favorite paper from the collection, the Easter Basket plaid!!


I love how the egg also stands on it's own!


I decorated the outside of the basket with a bunny and flowers from the Hippity Hoppity Odds & Ends.

Hopefully I can resist eating all the chocolate eggs before Easter arrives!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Hippity Hoppity Collection
Chunky Brads Spring Assortment
Dot Stripe Petite Prints - Bubblegum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!