Monday, April 18, 2022

Doodlebug Design | Special Delivery Baby's First Year Album

We are at that point when there's lots of new babies entering our lives... nieces & nephews, friends' children, my younger cousins are all having babies.  I'm so excited... nothing better than cuddling and loving a new baby... and then giving him/her back before they fuss!!!  It has also kept me busy in the craft room... I love giving something special to the new parents.  I made this first year album for my nephew's new little guy using the Special Delivery Collection.  


I used this file for the cover of the album.  I added a "hidden binding" to hold 12 pages.  That left me enough space to document the baby's arrival through the first birthday.  I then set to decorating pages for each month of the first year.
 

I love the cut apart sheet with the series of lists.  The It's a Boy section was perfect for my first pages.  And how cute is that little stork??


I created little notes using this file for each month to document baby's favorites, milestones, what's new and outings and activities.  I also added a space to document how the baby is growing... height and weight.  These were all done using the print & cut feature of my Silhouette. Each set of pages has a little flag with the month using the My Type Alphas.  All that was left was the fun part... using the Special Delivery Odds & Ends and Chit Chat pieces to decorate each set of pages.  Take a peek...











The last pages of the book celebrate baby's first birthday!  I added a few Odds & Ends from the Party Time Collection.  I love how the 2 collections coordinate seamlessly!


I can't wait to meet my new great-nephew (we always knew I was a Great-Aunt, this just solidifies it :)) I also can't wait for them to fill this book with lots of adorable photos!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Special Delivery Collection
Party Time Collection
Petite Prints
My Type Alphabet Stickers

OTHER PRODUCTS USED
Christmas Countdown Book SVG
Silhouette Cameo
Chipboard
Seam Tape
White Cardstock
Adhesives/Glue/Foam Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!