Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some Apple Cider

Hi Everyone,
I'm back with a layout I created for the DT over at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  I got to play with some Apple Cider by Bo Bunny which was perfect for my apple picking pic from Labor Day weekend.
 
Love this pic of my daughter and her friend, they're so cute!  The weather was gorgeous...still very warm, and the apples were so sweet!

 
I created a little sun accent by cutting a circle and stitching some rays.

 
The apples were fussy-cut from the "Orchard" paper in the Apple Cider Collection. The banner is an MFT Die namic Banner Day Stax and some Honeydew and Cappuccino Twinery Twine.

 
Apple Cider also comes with some awesome stickers...including these word stickers and a variety of alphas.
 
I'll be back tomorrow with a layout for The Twinery and Write, Click, Scrapbook!

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Kathy! That sun, the banner, and your fussy cut apples are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colorful page - love all the stitching and the apples look like they're popping off the page - ready to be picked!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!