Friday, November 9, 2012

Ready, Set, GO!

We got some fun Amy Tangerine Ready, Set, Go goodies in our take home kits from the Layout Workshop at Right at Home Scrapbooking last month.  I'm very much in love with this collection!  It's full of fun shapes, colors and patterns.  I thought the line would be perfect for this picture of my daughter from our cruise last spring.  She's doing the "Charlie's Angels" pose with our dining wait staff.  These guys were a lot of fun!

I love all the little cardstock shapes that are part of Ready, Set Go...they're so cute!  I also used on of my new Evalicious badge buttons...LOVE everything Evalicious.  If you're not familiar with this company, check out their stuff.... great badge buttons, tags, tabs, stamps, journals...a very fun place.


I loved the little journaling tags, so I made a pocket behind my picture to hold one.

Thanks for looking today...I'll be back Sunday with my first reveal for Creative Scrappers!  Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Love this as always! Such a cute layout. Where did you get the little color wheel shapes? They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome page Kathy!! Love the use of the Ready.Set.Go!! Every time Amy Tan releases a new line, I always say it's my favorite!! :) Love your clustered elements and the cute title!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!