Saturday, June 7, 2014

Thanks A Latte!

Hi Everyone! It feels like forever since I've posted!  Well, I'm back with some fun news...I'm going to be guest designing at The Twinery for the month of June!!  Yesterday was my first post.  I created a fun little project to thank all of those teachers and coaches for the hard work they do!   Gift cards are usually the best and easiest gifts, but I like to make it a bit more special...here's what I came up with:

 
Since coffee really is the elixir of life, one can't go wrong with a gift card to the local coffee shop! The cup card was made from a Silhouette file and some fun Doodlebug Take Note papers.  I created the sleeve using some Solid Caribbean Twine.
 
 
Inside, I added a Doodlebug treat bag to hold the card itself.


Such an easy way to make the gift card a bit more special! That's it for me today.  I'll be back next week with a couple of fun projects for Doodlebug Design, a project for Paper Issues and another project for The Twinery!!  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. So cute Kathy! I love the fun polka dot paper and great use of the twine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!