Friday, June 27, 2014

The Twinery: June Guest Designer Flag Card

Hi Everyone, I'm back today with my last Guest Design Post at The Twinery!  It's hard to believe that the Fourth of July is next week!  I decided to put together a fun card to celebrate.  Take a peek:
 

 
I started out with a Ladybug Paisley card base from Doodlebug Designs and some papers from Doodlebug's Patriotic Parade Collection.   To create my flag design, I first drew a grid on the back of my white paper.  Next, I punched the stitching holes with my paper piercer.  Then using Maraschino & Denim Solid Twines, I cross-stitched the flag pattern.


Here's a close up of the stitching.  I added some Doodlebug Lily White Sequins for the stars on the flag.  That's it for me today!  It's been so nice being back at The Twinery this month!  I'll be back soon with some more projects!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!