Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Twinery: Paper Pumpkin

Hi Everyone, today, I have another project that I created for my Guest Design spot over at The Twinery this month.  I found this adorable little pumpkin in the Silhouette Store.  It was designed by Lori Whitlock. 
 
 
I put the pumpkin together using some papers from Doodlebug's Friendly Forest & Happy Camper Collections.  I created the twine spirals by dipping some Honeydew Solid Twine in some fabric stiffener, winding it around a pencil & letting it dry.  When you pull it off the pencil, it maintains the spiral shape.
 

From there, I simply glued the spirals to the top of my pumpkin!  I think the twine added the perfect touch!


That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!