Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lori Whitlock: A Purrfect Umbrella

Hi Everyone!  I have a fun project I created for the Lori Whitlock Creative Team today!  It was my week to post a tutorial, so I created this project, showing how to use the knife tool in the Silhouette Software to customize a shape for your project...

 
I saw a similar umbrella in Pinterest recently, but it was only sold in the UK and it was out of stock.  Since I am a crazy cat lady, I refused to let that stop me!  So I pulled out my Silhouette Black Adhesive Vinyl, found this Black Cat Shape in Lori's Silhouette Shop and went to work!
 
 
For the full Tutorial, see my post on the Lori Whitlock Blog here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!