Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Lori Whitlock: September Creative Team Blog Hop


Hi Everyone!  It's time for the September Creative Team Blog Hop at Lori Whitlock today!  Here's the order for today's hop...
 
For my project this month I created an adorable Halloween-themed Candy box!  Take a peek...
 
 
I used Lori's 3D Haunted House Treat Box and some cute October 31st Collection from Doodlebug Design!  I love the little peek-a-boo windows! This box is the perfect size for a few small treats!
And now, some goodies for you!  First use Code September in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop and get 30% off your order this week!!
 
 
 Looking for some of Lori's Digital Collections?  Head over to Snap, Click Supply and use code September to get 30% off there too!
 
 
and there is also a free file available in the Lori Whitlock store... 

 
Finally you can enter to win a $20 Gift Card to Lori's SVG shop...
 



 
Next on the hop is Cathy Harper!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The Little spook house is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable that I pinned it to both Lori's board as well as my Doodlebug board. LOVE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!