Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Doodlebug Design: Cream & Sugar Cards

Hi Everyone!  Today I have some fun cards I created using the fabulous Doodlebug Design Cream & Sugar Collection!  I have to say that this is one of my all time favorite collections.  The little coffee cups, the sugar cubes, the sweet treats... all just too cute!  Take a peek...


For my first card, I used the coffee cups from the Odds & Ends Package and the cute "punny" sentiment from the Cake Sprinkles Double Sided Cardstock .  The card base is from this cut file that I altered to fit my needs.  I like this card because it can be used for Valentine's Day or you could send it "just because."


My next card is a shaker card.  I just love shaker cards!!!  I started by cutting a heart shape in my base, then filling the shaker with some Doodlebug sequins and some X's and O's I cut out using my Silhouette.  The sweet candy hugs and kisses from the Odds & Ends pack and the Hugs & Kisses sentiment from the Cake Sprinkles Double Sided Cardstock topped it all off!


My last card I think is my favorite.  I love puns.  I use them liberally.  It makes my daughter roll here eyes.  So when this idea popped into my head, I couldn't resist.  I used the donut and the coffee cup from the Odds & Ends, and added some speech bubbles I made using the Booville Bubble Sayings cut file, and finished it with the Happy Valentine's Day sticker from the This & That Sticker Sheet.  The easel card base was made using this cut file.


I can't wait to send these out!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!