Monday, August 5, 2019

Doodlebug Design | I ❤️TRAVEL STAMPED CARDS

I love that the new Doodlebug Design I ❤️ Travel Collection has images and papers that can be used for a number of different themes!  Everything from "just because" to travel, to moving day!  I especially loved the images on the new I ❤️Travel Stamps and decided to make a couple of cards featuring these adorable icons!  Take a peek...


Our neighborhood is in the process of "turning over."  Lot's of new families moving in, and I thought the little phone GPS icon was the perfect image for a Welcome to the Neighborhood card!


I colored and cut the image, then mounted it on a piece of white cardstock with the sentiment.  I double layered it onto the paper with the adorable little geo-tags and finished it off with a white sprinkle. 

I also made a cute little "we're moving" card using the stacked suitcases...


That little round suitcase just makes me smile.  Similar to the card above, I added the stamped/cut image to white cardstock and then double mounted it onto the World Traveler paper.
Have you created any projects using the I ❤️ Travel Collection?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug on Facebook and Instagram!  We'd love to see your creations.
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


Doodlebug Products Used
I Heart Travel - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
I Heart Travel - World Traveler
I Heart Travel - Happy Trails
I Heart Travel - Clear Stamps
I Heart Travel - Doodlecuts
Sprinkles - Lily White

Other Products
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies
Black Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Copic Markers
Foam Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!